Porcelain Dental Veneers in Jacksonville FL
Easily Fix Cosmetic Dental Problems
Improve Your Smile
Fix tooth damage and correct everyday wear with a custom, ultra-thin, color-matched porcelain veneer. A dental veneer can easily improve many different tooth imperfections.
Our dental veneer procedures provide you with a natural-looking corrective alternative for discolored, chipped, broken, worn, and misaligned teeth.
Porcelain Dental Veneers can:
- Enhance your smile by fixing tooth length discrepancies
- Help resolve bite-related issues and help reposition your teeth
About Porcelain Dental Veneers
Dental veneers can help improve the aesthetics of a smile and protect the surface of the tooth from damage. A dental veneer is a thin tooth-colored shell often made from porcelain material.
They are designed to cover over the front surface of a tooth and provide a natural-looking solution for different cosmetic concerns including discolored, chipped, broken teeth.
Porcelain veneers are suggested to patients who prefer less time consuming orthodontic treatment methods. Veneers are used at Jeffrey Bilotti, DDS to fix issues such as misalignment of teeth or fix minor gaps. Porcelain veneers and cosmetic dentistry options, namely teeth whitening are often combined by Dr. Bilotti for patients who desire a smile makeover.
The light-reflecting properties of porcelain play a major role in making the veneers appear more realistic. Like tooth enamel, porcelain is also translucent. As a result, it allows light to pass through it rather than reflect it. When high-grade porcelain veneers are customized to complement the color, shape, texture, and color of your surrounding natural teeth, they tend to look the same as the enamel.
Uses Of Porcelain Veneers
- Hides washed-out fillings or unsightly, stained teeth
- Correct crooked or uneven teeth
- Fill gaps between teeth
- Whiten discolored or stained teeth permanently
- Repairs chipped or broken teeth
- Durable due to the stronger porcelain materials used
- A fix for minor cosmetic problems (discoloration, cracks, gaps, gummy smiles, stains, misalignment, enamel erosion and more)
- A minimally invasive procedure
- Beautiful, natural-looking results
How Long Do They Last?
When high-quality materials and skilled craftsmanship are used, porcelain veneers can last for 15-20 years or longer. To make your Jacksonville dental veneers last longer, following good oral hygiene, wearing bite guards at night and visiting our office for regular follow-ups and teeth cleanings is highly recommended.